- 1 block of frozen spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1 C feta cheese
- 1 TBS Oregano, dried
- 1 TBS Parsley, dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Microwave the frozen spinach until it is soft and malleable.
- Spread the olive oil around the bottom of a pie tin while you’re waiting. This will help make sure that the spinach doesn’t stick to the bottom!
- In the pie tin, once the spinach is all set, press the spinach into the tin and form a “crust” around the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and the spices. Feel free to change those spices to whatever flavors you prefer!
- Pour the eggs over the spinach crust.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese on top.
- Bake quiche for 40 minutes. At the end of forty minutes, check that the eggs have set. If it’s still runny, put the quiche back in for 5-10 minutes.