-1 Box Banza Pasta (or plant-based pasta of choice)
-1 C Cheddar Cheese
-2 Jalapeno Peppers
-2 TBS Olive Oil
-1 Bell Pepper
-Almond Milk, unsweetened, ½ C
-Chili powder, to taste
-Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare Banza according to instructions on the box.
- Dice the Bell pepper and the jalapeno. Saute these diced pieces in the olive oil.
- Mix in the cheddar and almond milk.
- Add pasta when it is ready.
- Mix in chili powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Top with blue cheese and hot sauce as desired.